Francis Tuttle has developed a plan that will begin the process of staff returning to work on campus in a safe, organized manner starting Tuesday, May 26. However, all campuses will remain closed to students, visitors, and members of the public until further notice.
This is to help ensure the continued safety and health of staff and the Francis Tuttle community. Guests will eventually be allowed on campus by appointment only, at a future date. Guests will also be required to wear a mask and their time on campus will be limited.
The district will also continue its moratorium on off-campus events.
To continue serving the community, we have provided a list of resources that may be helpful during this time:
- The COVID-19 Emergency Grant for Adult Students is available for students who qualify, thanks to funding through the CARES Act. Visit the page to learn more about the grant and apply. You can also view the Emergency Grant Report to read the facts on how this grant is being used.
- State Department of Health COVID-19 webpage, for updated and verified information on the pandemic in Oklahoma
- Job Connection and OKJobMatch, for those seeking employment or employees
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission, for those who must file for unemployment
- CDC health guidelines for information on how to avoid contracting the virus, what to do if you think you may have it, and the best ways to protect your mental health from and anxiety and feelings associated with self-isolation
Please continue to check this page for updates and additional resources. You can find more information on the Francis Tuttle response to COVID-19 below.
Admissions and advisement
The Career Planning Center (CPC) is currently providing services remotely. Staff members are available through email as well as virtual appointments. We want to continue to help you make your career development, training, and enrollment decisions.
Students can schedule virtual advisement appointments by emailing your advisor. Include your name, program/campus, phone number, and availability in the message.
Prospective students seeking general admission and enrollment information, and any student seeking more information about virtual appointments and connecting with CPC, can contact us at email@example.com.
Staff returning to campus
Francis Tuttle is committed to ensuring staff can return to campus in the safest way possible. Staff will work on campus only part of the week, splitting their time between on-campus and remote work. This is to help maintain social distancing on campus.
Every staff member will check-in at designated areas and will have their temperature taken before they are allowed inside buildings. Masks will be provided for staff and must be worn at all times that staff are inside campus buildings.
Staff will also clean their work stations both before they begin work and at the end of the day.
More information for campus guests/visitors and the date that students will be allowed back on campus for both Career Training Programs and Lifelong Learning Classes will be announced at a future date.
Reminder: We now have a chat service for anyone who has additional questions related to COVID-19 and the Francis Tuttle response. Just click the "Talk to us" button at the bottom right of this page and ask away!