Federal Work-Study

Federal work-study funding is available to students with unmet need, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply at www.fafsa.gov.


Typically, work-study positions are advertised by the department with a job opening. You must apply through the department with the opening, and you must confirm that you are eligible for Federal Work-Study. If you are offered the position, the Financial Aid Office will determine how much you may earn and the eligibility period. For additional terms and conditions, please review the job description or check with the financial aid office for specific conditions related to the position.