The Assessment Center — located inside the Campus Center building by the Enrollment entrance on the Rockwell Campus — provides the following services to students and district community members:
- Next-Generation ACCUPLACER Testing is provided to students enrolling at Francis Tuttle. Tests are scheduled by appointment only. For more information or to schedule testing, call 405.717.4323.
- GED testing can be scheduled through ged.com. You must be 18 years of age or older to take the GED test. If you are underage, you will need to complete a release form and have consent from a parent/guardian and a school administrator.
- The Assessment Center is an Authorized Pearson VUE Test Center. Contact Pearson VUE for scheduling at 1.877.551.7587 or pearsonvue.com.
- POSSE measures the candidate's ability to demonstrate basic academic skills needed to successfully complete CLEET training — reading, writing, performing math calculations, and using basic communication and reasoning skills. For more information or to schedule testing, call 405.717.4270.
- Oklahoma Licensing Exams are taken at the Rockwell Campus and are provided in the following areas: Aboveground Storage Tank, Alternative Fuels Technician (CNG-NGV), Alternative Fuels (LPG), CNG Compressor Operator – Level 1, CNG Compressor Operator – Level 2, Engineered Fire Suppression System – Designer, Engineered Fire Suppression System – Qualified Agent, Engineered Fire Suppression System – Sales, Engineered Fire Suppression System – Technician, Environmental Consultant/Remediation Consultant, Fire Sprinkler Inspector, Fire Sprinkler Technician, Fire Sprinkler Plan & Design, Firefighter I, Firefighter II, Firefighter Instructor I, Firefighter Instructor II, HazMat Awareness, Hearing Aid Fitter – Dealer, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor – OLERE, OK POSSE – Post Hire, Outdoor Fireworks Display Operator, Phase I and II – Unarmed Security Guard, Phase III – Private Investigator, Phase IV – Armed Security Guard, Phase V – Bail Enforcer, Portable Fire Extinguisher – Qualified Agent, Portable Fire Extinguisher – Sales, Portable Fire Extinguisher – Technician, Pre-Engineer Fire Suppress System - Qualified Agent, Pre-Engineer Fire Suppress System – Sales, Pre-Engineer Fire Suppress System – Technician, Sanitarian Environmental Specialist, Underground Storage Tank Installation, Underground Storage Tank Removal, Burglar Residential/Commercial Fire Alarm Salesperson or Technician, Closed Circuit Television Technician, Electronic Access Control Technician, Locksmith Technician, Nurse Call Technician, and Manager-Alarm Locksmith Fire Sprinkler. For more information or to schedule testing, call 405.717.4323.