Francis Tuttle students are encouraged to aspire for more than classroom learning. There are multiple opportunities for students to grow personally and professionally through student groups, campus events, and off-campus trips.
- Career Tech Student Organizations are a great way for students to network with professionals and fellow students who are working toward similar goals. Membership provides a link to statewide and national organizations, as well as state and national competitions that let students put their learning into practice.
Student organizations also encourage students to serve their community. Through on-campus campaigns and field trips, students are given many opportunities to fulfill the Francis Tuttle Core Value of Service.
- Several on-campus dining options are available to students for breakfast, breaks, lunch and afternoon snacks. Menus change to keep things fresh, and there are numerous healthy and quick meal selections from which students can choose. There is also District 21, an evening restaurant where student chefs prepare a four-course meal four nights of the week.
- The Education Enhancement Center is a resource students can use to catch-up or get ahead. Coordinators work with students and help them with classroom work, offer extra tutoring and help with resumé writing and future career ambitions.
- Counseling services are also available to students. Counselors help students through academic or personal issues in order to minimize hurdles to their educational success.
- Absence Form - Absences can be sent to the attendance office online using the Career Training Absence Form.