Francis Tuttle serves the population of the District by providing professional and career advancement training opportunities at various levels. High school students who attend our partner schools and home school students who live within the district — and who meet the requirements — attend classes at no cost other than those that come with specific courses.
Adult learners pay in-state or out-of-state tuition, but great care is given to ensuring the cost incurred by students is competitive. Financial aid is also available, improving accessibility to programs that can provide a successful career and, as a result, change someone's life.
Francis Tuttle's Vision and Mission serve as the guiding principles for how we serve our community.
- Vision: To be the first choice for programs and services in career and technology education.
- Mission: We prepare our customers for success in the workplace.
Our Core Values
- SERVICE - We care about our customers and take pride in our community through acts of service.
- TRUST - We value honesty and integrity, keep our commitments, and pledge to do the right thing.
- ASPIRATION - We seek excellence through visionary thinking, embracing change, and taking risks.
- RESPONSIBILITY - We are accountable in the way we respond to each other, our community, and our environment.
- RESPECT - We regard every individual as a person of worth, dignity, and value.
The school is named in honor of Dr. Francis Tuttle, a former public school superintendent whose visionary leadership on how to grow manufacturing jobs in the state led to the formation of the entire CareerTech system.
Now, as one of Oklahoma's 29 Technology Center districts providing CareerTech training for high school students and adult learners, as well as services for business and industry customers, Francis Tuttle remains a vital component of the economic development arm of Oklahoma's education system.