- Boost awareness of the New Economy for faculty, staff, and businesses by offering two internal training sessions for employees and hosting two workshops for external clients.
- Create customer personas, journey maps, and service blueprints for all customer types including middle school, high school, and adult students, as well as corporate clients and open enrollment customers.
- Create flexible delivery options for adult students for the top ten programs on the waitlist.
- Create work-based learning opportunities for each student in every program, including mock interviews, on-the-job training, internships, and real-world projects from business and industry.
Career Awareness Education
- Offer career awareness activities to parents, students, and counselors to all middle schools and a minimum of 10 elementary schools from our partner school districts.
- Provide support activities for the top three well-being needs of staff and students.
- Collaborate between teams on at least 2 projects for each of the three industry sectors including manufacturing, aerospace, and healthcare.
Commitment to Core Values
- Engage all staff in education and activities that support the core values of Service, Trust, Aspiration, Respect, and Responsibility.
- Francis Tuttle will identify the top three key commercial sites in the Deer Creek community for economic development attraction.