Students can better navigate their current and future plans for education and the workplace by connecting with employers. In addition, employer partners can identify the ideal job candidate, enabling students to seamlessly go from program completion to career success.
Students who use Employ FT:
- Easily connect with employers for internships, part-time and full-time job opportunities
- Access the latest information about career fairs, college fairs, hiring events and career service resources
- Upload and maintain resumés and portfolio items to be reviewed by potential employers
- Attend virtual workshops and events from anywhere using a computer or mobile phone
For Employers, becoming a Francis Tuttle employer partner allows you to:
- Quickly connect with Francis Tuttle students seeking internships and employment opportunities
- Search through resumés, portfolios and more to find the perfect fit for your business
- Stay informed about hiring events, on-campus interview opportunities, and additional ways your organization can partner with Francis Tuttle
You can start a student profile or company profile on Employ FT now!
Contact EmployFT@francistuttle.edu today for additional details. Employers can also contact Molly Scalf with any questions.