Take your knowledge to the set and screen with classes designed for the booming film industry.
You receive instruction from industry professionals who know how your skills can be honed for work on the sets of movies and television shows. And once you've completed the training, the same instructors serve as connections to get you hired quickly.
Current Class Offerings:
- Foundations of Set Painting for Film: Set the stage with your creativity. In this hands-on class, you will learn the basic skills needed to work as a scenic painter in the film industry.
- Entertainment Payroll: Just like everything in the film industry, payroll has its own unique flavor. This class will help you learn the ins and outs of payroll in the entertainment business before you apply for the job.
- Intro to Makeup in Film: This class provides you with a basic understanding of what it's like for a makeup artist on the set of a major motion picture.
- Film Art Department Boot Camp: Complete overview of set design, construction, and prop creation.
- Food Styling: Discover the artistry of preparing a culinary delight for films, shows, or your own food blog and social media.
- Production Accounting: This class helps you learn all the facets of film, and tv accounting from industry professionals.
- Film 101: Get ready to enter the exciting, fast-paced world of film and television production with this engaging introductory course.
Sign up for our email list to find out about upcoming film classes in partnership with both Prairie Surf and FEIO
Be on the lookout for classes in Film 101, Dolly Grip, Transportation, Locations, Makeup, and more!
More topics will be added in the future. Sign up below to receive info on the latest classes and opportunities. For questions please contact Amanda Fortney, 405.717.4234, Amanda.Fortney@francistuttle.edu.