The Assessment Center — located inside the Campus Center building by the Enrollment entrance on the Rockwell Campus — provides the following services to students and district community members:
- Next-Generation ACCUPLACER Testing is provided to students enrolling at Francis Tuttle. Tests are scheduled by appointment only. For more information or to schedule testing, call 405.717.4323. Tests can be administered at the Portland, Reno, and Rockwell campuses.
- GED testing can be scheduled through ged.com. You must be 18 years of age or older to take the GED test. If you are underage, you will need to complete a release form and have consent from a parent/guardian and a school administrator.
- The Assessment Center is an Authorized Pearson VUE Test Center. Contact Pearson VUE for scheduling a test.
- POSSE measures the candidate's ability to demonstrate basic academic skills needed to successfully complete CLEET training — reading, writing, performing math calculations, and using basic communication and reasoning skills. For more information or to schedule testing, call the Rockwell Campus site at 405.717.4323 or the Reno Campus site at 405.717.4678.
- The Portland Campus is now a site for Department of Public Safety-Written Class D & Motorcycle Exams. Call 405.717.4208 for more information and to schedule an exam.
- Oklahoma Career Guide is a tool to help you to take the assessments you need and ultimately find a job through various career and education resources.
- Oklahoma Licensing Exams are taken at the Rockwell Campus and are provided in the following areas: Aboveground Storage Tank, Alternative Fuels Technician (CNG-NGV), Alternative Fuels (LPG), CNG Compressor Operator – Level 1, CNG Compressor Operator – Level 2, Engineered Fire Suppression System – Designer, Engineered Fire Suppression System – Qualified Agent, Engineered Fire Suppression System – Sales, Engineered Fire Suppression System – Technician, Environmental Consultant/Remediation Consultant, Fire Sprinkler Inspector, Fire Sprinkler Technician, Fire Sprinkler Plan & Design, Firefighter I, Firefighter II, Firefighter Instructor I, Firefighter Instructor II, HazMat Awareness, Hearing Aid Fitter – Dealer, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor – OLERE, OK POSSE – Post Hire, Outdoor Fireworks Display Operator, Phase I and II – Unarmed Security Guard, Phase III – Private Investigator, Phase IV – Armed Security Guard, Phase V – Bail Enforcer, Portable Fire Extinguisher – Qualified Agent, Portable Fire Extinguisher – Sales, Portable Fire Extinguisher – Technician, Pre-Engineer Fire Suppress System - Qualified Agent, Pre-Engineer Fire Suppress System – Sales, Pre-Engineer Fire Suppress System – Technician, Sanitarian Environmental Specialist, Underground Storage Tank Installation, Underground Storage Tank Removal, Burglar Residential/Commercial Fire Alarm Salesperson or Technician, Closed Circuit Television Technician, Electronic Access Control Technician, Locksmith Technician, Nurse Call Technician, and Manager-Alarm Locksmith Fire Sprinkler. For more information or to schedule testing, call 405.717.4323.