Tuition Policy for Career Training
Tuition for Francis Tuttle Technology Center career training programs $2.20 per clock hour times the number of hours in the student's career major. For example, if the career major has 1,000 hours, the student's tuition is $2,200.
It is the student’s responsibility to pay their tuition or make financial arrangements prior to the start of their program. Students have several options:
- Pay Tuition in Full
- Approved federal student aid or scholarship. Information on federal student aid and scholarships.
- Students who receive outside funding that covers their tuition should notify the cashier at 405.717.4224.
- Students may also set up a payment plan – with a required down payment. Please contact the cashier for more information.
Out-of-State Tuition Policy
Students from out of state are charged $4.40 per clock hour times the number of hours in the student’s career major. Please note that once students are on out-of-state tuition, they will remain on out-of-state tuition. If the student changes to a new career major, the student may request a change with their advisor to the in-state tuition rate.
Tuition Adjustments for Withdrawals
Students who withdraw prior to the last one-fourth (1/4) of their career major are only responsible for paying for the hours they were scheduled to attend prior to their withdrawal. For example, if a student was enrolled in a 1000-hour career major and withdraws after she was scheduled to complete 600 hours, the student would be credited for 400 hours.
Tuition for 1,000 hours $2,200
Minus tuition for 600 hours $1,320
Credit for 400 hours $880
There will not be tuition adjustment for students withdrawing in the last one-fourth (1/4) of their career major.
Students who complete their career major early are not charged a withdrawal fee. There is not a tuition adjustment for early completion.
The cost of an education may include some indirect costs. For federal student aid purposes, the Financial Aid Office estimates the additional indirect costs to determine the student’s total cost of attendance:
- Room and board for a student living without a parent: $760/month
- Room and board for a student living with a parent: $190/month
- Transportation: $249/month
- Personal care: $453/month
These costs are based on the average living expenses as determined by College Board.