Guests may come to campus for scheduled meetings and similar needs. Before entering campus buildings, guests must have their temperature checked, which is the same protocol for our staff.
Staff and guests are no longer required to wear masks inside buildings on Francis Tuttle campuses. It is recommended that everyone still take proactive steps at preventing the spread of COVID-19, such as consistently and effectively washing hands, using hand sanitizer stations, and avoiding any unnecessary contact.
These reports detail the data that have been collected across the Francis Tuttle district.
Return to Learn
Please visit the Return to Learn webpage for information on the 2020-21 school year.
To continue serving the community, we have provided a list of resources that may be helpful during this time:
- The COVID-19 Emergency Grant for Adult Students is available for students who qualify, thanks to funding through the CARES Act. Visit the page to learn more about the grant and apply. You can also view the Emergency Grant Reports to read the facts on how this grant is being used.
- State Department of Health COVID-19 webpage, for updated and verified information on the pandemic in Oklahoma
- Job Connection and OKJobMatch, for those seeking employment or employees
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission, for those who must file for unemployment
- CDC health guidelines for information on how to avoid contracting the virus, what to do if you think you may have it, and the best ways to protect your mental health from and anxiety and feelings associated with self-isolation
Please continue to check this page for updates and additional resources. You can find more information on the Francis Tuttle response to COVID-19 below.
Admissions and advisement
The Career Planning Center (CPC) is currently providing services in campus offices. Staff members are also available through email as well as virtual appointments. We want to continue to help you make your career development, training, and enrollment decisions.
Students can schedule advisement appointments by emailing their advisor. Include your name, program/campus, phone number, and availability in the message.
Prospective students seeking general admission and enrollment information, can contact us at email@example.com.
Reminder: We now have a chat service for anyone who has additional questions related to attending Francis Tuttle, along with information about COVID-19 and the Francis Tuttle response. Just click the "Talk to us" button at the bottom right of this page and ask away!