Guests may come to campus for scheduled meetings and similar needs by appointment. Before entering campus buildings, guests must have their temperature checked and complete a brief questionnaire, which is the same protocol for our staff.
Guests must wear a mask during their time in campus buildings and practice social distancing – maintaining 6-feet of distance from other people and avoiding physical contact – while on campus.
For your convenience, we still encourage everyone to conduct business remotely, via email, phone call or video conference meeting – not all staff members are on campus every day. Unscheduled walk-in appointments are not allowed.
Contact the campus you are planning to visit for assistance in setting up your appointment:
Rockwell Campus: 405.717.7799
Portland Campus: 405.717.4308
Reno- Career Planning Center: 405.717.4261
Reno- Administration: 405.717.4956
Returning in the Fall
Please visit the Return to Learn webpage for information on the 2020-21 school year.
To continue serving the community, we have provided a list of resources that may be helpful during this time:
- The COVID-19 Emergency Grant for Adult Students is available for students who qualify, thanks to funding through the CARES Act. Visit the page to learn more about the grant and apply. You can also view the Emergency Grant Reports to read the facts on how this grant is being used.
- State Department of Health COVID-19 webpage, for updated and verified information on the pandemic in Oklahoma
- Job Connection and OKJobMatch, for those seeking employment or employees
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission, for those who must file for unemployment
- CDC health guidelines for information on how to avoid contracting the virus, what to do if you think you may have it, and the best ways to protect your mental health from and anxiety and feelings associated with self-isolation
Please continue to check this page for updates and additional resources. You can find more information on the Francis Tuttle response to COVID-19 below.
Admissions and advisement
The Career Planning Center (CPC) is currently providing services remotely. Staff members are available through email as well as virtual appointments. We want to continue to help you make your career development, training, and enrollment decisions.
Students can schedule virtual advisement appointments by emailing your advisor. Include your name, program/campus, phone number, and availability in the message.
Prospective students seeking general admission and enrollment information, and any student seeking more information about virtual appointments and connecting with CPC, can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder: We now have a chat service for anyone who has additional questions related to attending Francis Tuttle, along with information about COVID-19 and the Francis Tuttle response. Just click the "Talk to us" button at the bottom right of this page and ask away!