Our Customer Support Services department offers a variety of services to facilitate student development in academic, career and social areas. Staff includes certified and licensed professional counselors who are there to support and encourage students through assessment, academic advisement, career information and planning, college articulation, community referrals, counseling, crisis intervention, financial aid and scholarships, job readiness assistance, and person and professional growth workshops.
All information disclosed to counselors is confidential, with the exception of an immediate threat of serious or foreseeable harm to self or identified others, suspicion of child abuse or neglect, or court-ordered disclosure.
Francis Tuttle maintains a catalog of Toll-Free Counseling Helplines for individuals who are struggling personally.
Helplines and Resources
Francis Tuttle maintains a list of helplines, contacts and resources for individuals who are in need
- CALL SAM: Anxious? Stressed? Depressed? 1.855.225.2SAM (2726)
- SAMHSA: Mental Health Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1.800.TALK (8255)
- Teenline: 1.800.522.Teen (Available between 3 p.m. to midnight)
- Reachout Hotline: Reachout assistance with mental health & substance abuse services 1.800.522.9054
- Recovery from Addictions
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 405.524.1100
- YWCA Rape Crisis Center: 405.943.RAPE (7273)
- COPE, INC.: A behavioral Health and substance abuse outpatient clinic. 405.528.8686