Our Customer Support Services department offers a variety of services to facilitate student development in academic, career and social areas. Staff includes certified and licensed professional counselors who are there to support and encourage students through assessment, academic advisement, career information and planning, college articulation, community referrals, counseling, crisis intervention, financial aid and scholarships, job readiness assistance, and person and professional growth workshops.
All information disclosed to counselors is confidential, with the exception of an immediate threat of serious or foreseeable harm to self or identified others, suspicion of child abuse or neglect, or court-ordered disclosure.
Francis Tuttle maintains a catalog of Toll-Free Counseling Helplines for individuals who are struggling personally.
Helplines and Resources
Francis Tuttle maintains a list of helplines, contacts and resources for individuals who are in need
- CALL SAM: Anxious? Stressed? Depressed? 1.855.225.2SAM (2726)
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline | SAMHSA
- Teenline: 1.800.522.Teen (Available between 3 p.m. to midnight)
- Reachout Hotline: Reachout assistance with mental health & substance abuse services 1.800.522.9054
- Recovery from Addictions
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 405.524.1100
- YWCA Rape Crisis Center: 405.943.RAPE (7273)
- COPE, INC.: A behavioral Health and substance abuse outpatient clinic. 405.528.8686
- Baptist Mission Center: Medical, dental, pharmacy. 405.235.6162
- Catholic Charities: 405.523.3000
- Good Shepherd Ministries: Medical & Dental Clinics. 405.232.8631
- Healing Hands Health Care Service: 405.272.0476
- Francis Tuttle Food Closet-Please visit with your FT Advisor if you need food assistance.
- Grace Rescue Mission: 405.232.5756
- SNAP (Food Stamps)- DHS: 405.522.5818 or 405.644.5700
- Good Shepherd Ministries: 405.232.8631
- Centro Médico Hispano / General Health Care: 405.235.7411
- Su Familia, National Hispanic Family Help Line: 1.866-SU-FAMILIA (783.2645)
- ESL/Clases de Ingles como Segundo Idioma: 405.799.9799
- Hispanic Equal Legal Protection, Inc.: 405.708.9521