How do you make sure your business is running at the highest level of quality?
This two-day course provides you with an in-depth understanding of ISO 9001:2015, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems (QMS).
Successful completion of this course will teach you:
- How internal audits can improve your management system
- Roles and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- How to plan, execute and report the findings of audits
- Corrective action and who is responsible
- Follow up and verification of corrective action
Next class: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., April 25-26
Location: Francis Tuttle Rockwell Campus, Room 1830
For more information contact Meredith Chipman.