This is a one-of-a-kind certification course designed to improve the effectiveness and operation of a storeroom in a maintenance work setting. The innovative concepts taught in this course cannot be found anywhere else in the world and were designed specifically for this unique certification.
Certified Storeroom Manager (CSM) and Certified Storeroom Technician (CST) offer the same level of expertise but with different applications. Classroom time will be spent exploring all fundamentals of a successful storeroom operation: hands-on applications, calculations, reliability, the history of maintenance, how processes were developed and why, and more.
Students choose between 3 options:
- World Class Storeroom Principles- 3-day public training ($1,495): Open to anyone and includes everything prior to certification prep
- Advanced World Class Storeroom Principles- 4-day training ($1,695): Includes training and preparation for certification
- Advanced World Class Storeroom Principles + certification exam ($5,000): Includes training, certification prep, and virtual site visits for practical exercises, assessment, and open-book certification exam
Dr. John Ross — a world-renowned instructor, author, and founder of Maintenance Innovators — will take you through these concepts in a multi-day course. Ross used his 37 years of experience to create the curriculum for this course and the certification, which includes virtual site visits that take trainees through scenarios unique to their job.
Employers sending more than one employee get the following discount rate:
- 5% off for 2 employees from the same business
- 10% off for 3 or more employees from the same business
Visiting Francis Tuttle
The class will take place at the Francis Tuttle Technology Center Rockwell Campus. Trainees will use the Corporate Training Entrance on the west side of campus. Those traveling can find nearby hotel accommodation.
Note: Additional classes are not currently planned but may be added later
Class Sign-up Form
Deadline to sign up is January 17, 2023