Adult students — those who have graduated high school or earned an equivalency — can apply online by creating an account.
Adult students can choose from a wide selection of career training programs. Some programs have part-time and evening hours classes to work around your schedule, while full-time career training can help you get to where you need to be faster. Our programs are designed to fit your abilities, meaning you complete the program as soon as you are ready.
Before you begin classes
- Complete the applicable testing requirements as determined by your advisor. This is an ongoing process that has no set deadline.
- Make payment arrangements with the Cashier's Office. Payment of tuition or documentation of financial assistance is required
- Notify your advisor or instructor if you require special accommodation
For inquiries about scholarship opportunities, contact the Financial Aid Office. If applying for federal financial aid, complete the application on paper or online by April 1, which is the deadline for priority consideration.
Students enrolling in Dental Assisting, Practical Nursing, Orthopedics & Prosthetics, Pedorthics, and Respiratory Care will need to take additional steps.
- Application Packets for these programs are located on the right-hand section of the corresponding major page. Complete the application; they are accepted year-round.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor. You will be asked to pay the $15 application fee at the time of your advisor appointment.
- Out-of-state applicants can mail, email or fax their completed application.
- Complete the applicable testing requirements as determined by your advisor. This is an ongoing process that has no deadline.